Location:Home / Study in the U.S.A. / Certification

Keuka College’s programs in China follow the rules and regulations posted by the Department of Education, People’s Republic of China. Students can receive a foreign academic degree certificate from the Chinese Ministry of Education Service Center for Scholarly Exchange after they have studied in the U.S. for one academic year